Wednesday, July 31, 2013

#TBW The Bells

As you all know I consider Detroit to be my little home away from home for numerous reasons, but one that you may not know about is family. 

My cousin's wife, Emily, grew up in the surrounding area of Detroit and her parents continue to live in Milford...so at least once every summer, Chris, Emily, and the kids make the trip from Ohio to the Detroit area. While visiting her family, they have always taken the time to come see us or invite Mom and I out to their family celebration. 



We don't get to see Chris, Emily, and their kids on a regular basis so it is always great to see them and it is a guaranteed good time! We have celebrated the 4th of July with them on Milford Lake, made a trip to Frankenmuth and Bronner's, the world's largest Christmas store, and so much more.



This year we decided to switch it up. Instead of them making the trip to come see us, we are going to them! We are heading out tomorrow and I can't wait to see them. 



This is exactly why I chose them to be the topic for my #TBW post.
 Check out some of our adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment