Wednesday, July 24, 2013

#TBW Ricky J + Susie Q




Happy Anniversary Uncle Rick and Aunt Sue!
21 years ago today, Mindy and I walked down the longest aisle I thought I had ever seen and we forgot our only job for the day - to throw the rose petals. However, nobody seemed to notice our mistake. Their eyes weren't focused on us, but on my Aunt Sue as she cascaded down the aisle. 

The Evans family hasn't been the same ever since.
 (and I mean that in a good way)









I can't even begin to tell you how much these two mean to me, but I am sure am going to try. Here's to two of the most caring people who can always make me laugh and put a smile on my face...who have supported me in every step and stage of my life...who makes any time, a good time...who loves me unconditionally.

Here's to you, Uncle Rick and Aunt Sue! 
May there be many more years filled with love, laughter, and happiness.


Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment