Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Game Day

Today I woke up with some butterflies in my stomach and a feeling of anticipation in my bones. It’s Tuesday the 28th and this only means one thing, it’s game day!
 
It has been a little over six years since I stepped on that volleyball court in my uniform, but the feelings never change. The desire and determination to play the best game possible is still in me and the want of a “W” is immense.
 
I am blessed to have the opportunity to assist in coaching 13 young, amazing women this season. They have been working their butts off to prepare for this day and I have all the confidence in the world that they will do well!
 
Now the only thing standing in my way from now until game time is work, but don’t tell my boss that my mind may be on rotations and cover-ups instead of spreadsheets and accounts!
 
 
Good luck tonight Lady Aces!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment