Monday, April 16, 2012

Full Steam Ahead

After a weekend full of storms and bad weather, I was happy to see the sun shining this morning and hear that it is supposed to be in the 60s and 70s all week!

I’m really excited for this week as I will be able to don my crown and sash for multiple appearances throughout the state. On Wednesday, I am off to Lawrence where I will be talking to the Boys and Girls Club groups at both Woodlawn and Quail Run in the afternoon and from 4-6 PM, I will be at the 12th Annual Community Resource Expo at the Free State High School.
This Saturday I will be heading back to my alma mater in Hays, KS to take part of and speak at the KS-Agri Women Annual Meeting which is being held on the Fort Hays State campus.
I look forward to meeting and speaking with all these groups this week – I know it’s going to be a great experience for all! Now…if I can just get rid of this head cold!!

No comments:

Post a Comment