Wednesday, August 28, 2013

#TBW School Crush

This past weekend was Southwest Country Fest in Ashland, KS and if you've never heard of it, you should definitely check it out. It is two nights jam-packed with some of the best red dirt country music! 

I was able to go both nights, but for Friday night's concert, I scored me a hot date with the new PE teacher in town!  


By Monday afternoon, his students knew all about his "new girlfriend" and my volleyball girls gave me quite a bit of grief and seemed a bit jealous that I had a date with the dreamy Mr. Stegman!

What they don't know is Joe and I go WAAAYY back! I vividly remember playing at his house with him and his cousins when we were young and in our high school days, he was like my little brother!  


Truth is, I had a great time on Friday night with a great friend of mine. I'm so proud of Joe in all he has accomplished and am glad to have him back home and teaching in the Bucklin school system. 

I can't wait to have many more "hot dates" with Mr. Stegman!

No comments:

Post a Comment