Wednesday, September 11, 2013

#TBW Kirkus

September 11th is a day that no one will ever forget...I'm sure that everyone can recall exactly where they were and what they were doing when the Twin Towers were hit...I know I sure do. However, what everyone might not know is that September 11th is also one of my best friend's birthdays.


Kirk and I have been friends forever and to say that we've been through a lot together, would be an understatement. 

He's the guy who I know will always have my back and be by my side when I need him, the guy who I've spent countless night cruising Main Street and all the country roads with, and the guy I think of every time I hear "Smooth Criminal!"


Kirk's laugh is infectious and his smile can light up a room. The guy can always make me smile, no matter how bad of a mood I may be in. 

Happy Birthday Kirk!


Thank you for always being by my side!

No comments:

Post a Comment