Thursday, December 13, 2012

Santa Came to Town


Today was a special day for all of the young children of Bucklin…Santa came to town! Somehow he managed to escape from the North Pole so close to Christmas and come spend the afternoon at BTI-Bucklin with two of his favorite elves!

After two hours of listening to the wishes of the kids of Bucklin, I was lucky to have had the chance to sit down and talk with him! I didn’t have much of a list of things I wanted, but I made sure to tell him that Karlee wants Barbies and a music player, Jake wants tractors and trucks, and Eli, well, he wants a healthy baby brother near the end of January!


It was an amazing afternoon, but I hope Santa and his elves made it back to the North Pole tonight…they sure did look tired at 5 o’clock!

No comments:

Post a Comment